Monday, July 30, 2012

Our First Day

Tried to get up and going today. Did not go as well as I would have liked. Tomorrow we have to because it will be our first day of watching Reese and Ella. Yes, Gab's going back to work. She wants us to go get them so tomorrow alarms will all be set for 7 so we can get out of here hopefully on time. Today we also started our homeschooling. We went over the rules together and wrote them down in our notebooks. I don't believe in having a rigid schedule though so it's just a general guide. Not written in stone. I have bought plenty of 3rd grade workbooks but right now we're finishing up the 2nd grade workbooks they brought home at the end of last year. I also have fun things planned. Taking walks, I need the exercise. Lol There are also games to play, outings to take, and books I want us to read together. I am already looking forward to the Christmas season because there will be baking and crafts. I know there will be struggles. Steven and I already had one today. But I also know we can do this. We can make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment