Thursday, March 7, 2013

Back

I have missed my blog so have decided to start it up again. There is such a thing in this country as freedom of speech. I never wrote anything to intentionally hurt anyone, but at the same time I told the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts. I started this blog for a couple of reasons, mostly so that anyone interested could get an idea of what our lives are like. Right now things are going pretty well. Steven's doing much better. He still has meltdowns but not as often and we are learning how to better handle them, although sometimes we don't handle them as well as we should. Homeschooling is going well. They are both good about settling down to do their work. The biggest problem we have is finding the time to time to do it. On an average we have two or three appts. a week. I try to make our appointments in the afternoon because if we don't Steven can't get motivated to do his work. I guess that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment