Thursday, August 1, 2013

Once again ....

Thought I did this last night but then couldn't fb it and when I looked for it later it was gone. I haven't written for a long time. No real reason. Justly didn't take the time. Things are going fine. Still have issues here and there but that's just the way life is. There issues will always be there. Just learning, all of us, how to manage them. We have started school. I have turned our dining room into a classroom. We begin each school day saying our pledges, American, Christian, and Bible. The kids are really good about doing schoolwork for me. For this I am thankful. This year we are using the Prairie Primer. It has daily lessons based on each chapter of the Little House books. I ordered seperate math and handwriting. So far we have had two days of school. I hope to do three or four days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment