Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling like poo

LOL Had to laugh at my title. Good. I need something to laugh about. Just went to the Dr. today. Have been trying to put it off and heal myself but that wasn't working. Too  much stress in my life and it's affecting me emotionally and physically. Just last week the kids' child psych put me on a couple anxiety meds. One for daytime, one to help me sleep. Had a problem with that as I've always thought of myself as a strong person, don't like the idea of having to take drugs. But realize that in order to properly take care of the twins I have to be able to cope, so fine. But now on top of it all, my ulcerative colitis has decided to be a pain in the butt, literally, and the Drs. has proclaimed a very strict diet for Karen, and no more coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Because even the ones that say caffeine free, have caffeine in them. This is ridiculous! They might has well put me away right now b/c I cannot survive like this. Okay, the twins, who have been gone sledding, are now home so that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. My friend from high school has ulcerative colitis. She's joined some of the facebook groups for it and gets comfort sometimes sharing with the people she's met online. I think it was hard for her to cut out coffee too. I know it'd be hard for me. I'm not supposed to have caffiene either, but i do. Good luck finding a substitute for your favorite things!
    Also, I'm glad you're getting the help you need. It's true that you can't take care of the twins if you don't take care of you. AND you are very important to a lot of people (including me) so i'm happy you're taking care of yourself :)
    It was good to see you at Reese's party. See you at the baby shower! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete