Friday, January 21, 2011

What I want......

for the twins is for them to have the best possible life they can have. I don't know why that has to be so hard for them. They have a myriad of problems, some genetic, some caused b/c  of things in their lives they have no control over. All I want is for them to be happy, well adjusted children who can grow up to be happy, responsible adults. But I am afraid, b/c of their problems, that this will be an unatainable dream. I don't want it to be a dream, I want it to be a reality. I've just has a place called Transitions call me b/c of Steven's little rage at the Drs. office last week and it upset me. I'm sure. I know. It's for the best. Any help we can get for them is a good thing. Right? So why do I feel sad about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment