Friday, January 28, 2011

Time to vent.

    Well, I think the time has come. Since most everyone knows anyway I might as well put it down in writing for everyone, like everyone reads my blog, lol, to see. I think I'm a bit numb from this entire week. It's been like a whirlwind. Sunday night, I think it was, the twin's Aunt sends me a message saying "Had I heard about their mom?" No, I hadn't heard. I figured she was going to tell me she was in the hospital. That wouldn't have been a shock. She's been headed that way for a while now. But no, it wasn't the hospital. It was jail. She'd been arrested for breaking and entering, burglary, forgery, I don't know what else.
    We thought if she got out on bail she had to go straight to a clinic, but no, today I heard she was out and home. And this was her weekend to have the kids. I was worried, scared, all day that the phone would ring and it would be her and she would want the kids. I had contacted a lawyer about getting a order of protection on her, but backed out because I thought she was going to go to the hospital.
    So today I find out that her (A) Her boyfriend has bailed her out, and (B) She did not go to the hospital. So all afternoon I worried that she would call and want the kids. I called the Circuit Clerks office who called the States Attorney, who said that if she did call there was nothing we could do about it. So I stressed, and I worried, and I know, "Trust God".
     Well she did not call. The twins are safely at home with us. And my head doesn't hurt so bad. Now we're good for another two weeks before her weekend comes up again.
     My question is? Should I go ahead and talk to the lawyer? What should I do to protect the children? I'm really just hoping that Monday when she goes to the Dr. that they put her in the hospital, and that she is too embarassed and ashamed to call me.
    I am very disappointed in her. I have always tried to be fair. To be kind. To be nice. To care about her. But now I find that I am tired. I only care about the welfare of the twins. She is on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment