Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The twins

First of all I will say, to anyone who might be worried, that I will never post a picture of the twins on here. I will protect their privacy. I will also not say anything on here that would ever hurt them, and that means saying anything about people they love who sometimes cause me grief. I only want a place to pour out my feelings. To help me sort out what my life has become. To maybe reach out to others who may be in a similar place. I love my twins. I will never give up on them. But raising them is hard. This is not what I thought my life would be. But it is what it is.

The twins, as I said before have multiple problems. I have learned that they call it alphabet soup. We have, between the two of them, ADHD, ODD, ADD, SAD, plus Bi-polarism, and sensory issues. I don't know what the alphabet soup labels for the last two are, but we have 'em none the less. And that is why I feel the need to blog. I have all this stuff running around in my head, and really no where to let it out. I hate always venting to family and friends, and I'm sure they hate hearing it. This way if they want to read it they can. And if they don't, they don't have too. But it will be out here, out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment