Thursday, January 20, 2011

Growing up

   I have noticed recently, little things that tell me that the twins are growing up. While I am proud of these little accomplishments, it also makes me a little sad. They are growing up so quickly. I'm already thinking about what to do for their 8th birthday. Yes, I'm a little ahead of myself, it's not until May.
   Now back to their little accomplishments. Nothing major, but I have noticed them. Little things like knowing when they want to go to bed. And now I can just say, go brush your teeth, and after I say it a couple of times, they go do it, all by themselves, without having to have me there to help. AND getting dressed by themselves. Steven has been doing this by himself for awhile, but Baileigh, because of her sensory issues, has always been difficult to get dressed, but recently she has been doing much better. One day this week she actually got out her own outfit and was in the process of getting dressed when I got out of the shower.
   In April we will have had them for 6 yrs.. They are growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment